Don't worry, we'll help you through it! You may end up having to contact us for some support, but here are a few things you can do first:
- Go back through the 4 steps of booking a party by clicking on the tabs on the top of the page
- Event Details: Make sure nothing is surrounded by a red box. That means there is an error that the computer doesn't like. Add/change information until the box turns green
- Charities: You can pick two up to two charities by clicking on the blue Choose button, but you have to make sure at least one charity is selected.
- Invitation: Make sure you chose an invitation. You know it has been chosen when there is a green check mark on it and a green box around it.
- Party Package: Three things have to happen on this screen:
- Choose a package. You know it has been chosen when the white choose package button turn green.
- Enter shipping information: we need to know where to send the Visa Gift card.
- If you chose the Super or Super Duper packages, then check your credit card to make sure you are entering your information correctly, including that 3 digit cvv code on the back.
- Sometimes the browser or operating system you are using is not supported. Try jumping to another device, like an ipad or laptop and try again.
If you have checked these things and it's still a no go, then contact us for support by clicking the orange tab on any page. We will get back to you as soon as we can, usually the same day, between the hours of 9-5 Monday-Saturday.